Inside Sales/Account Specialist – Prince George, VA
Friday, Aug 18, 2023 11:07 am
The Account Specialist is assigned to the Inside Sales Department and is responsible for providing effective customer service and account support for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers relative to products, price quotes, order processing, and status
- Analyze complaints from customers and provide adequate resolutions
- Develop and maintain a vast knowledge of the products and services being offered
- Communicate customer feedback to various teams in order to improve the overall customer experience
- Communicate with the engineering department and account technicians to obtain product recommendations
- Manage assigned accounts and provide account management support to the outside sales team
- Responsible for purchasing products from vendors to fill customer orders
Required Experience / Education
- High School Diploma
- Experience and/or training related to job functions
- 2-4 year college degree preferred in business or related field
- Customer service experience in manufacturing and/or sales
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
VSP Technologies provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, political affiliation or veteran status.
For applicants or employees who are disabled or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may request assistance by contacting Diane Nunnally at 804-668-1026.